Sail away with Captain Dave, First Mate Jocelyn and Wonder Dog Sophia on a fabulous boat trip, for an unforgettable excursion of sailing, snorkeling, and discoveries in the most beautiful waters of the Caribbean.
Board the fabulous sailing sloop Ocean Spirit in the Virgin Islands at either St Thomas or St John… Sail upon our boat on a trip through the beautiful blue Caribbean waters on an excursion to St. John and nearby islands of Pillsbury Sound.
With a maximum of six passengers or demise charters of groups to ten passengers there is plenty of room on our boat to relax in the shaded cockpit or soak up the Caribbean sun on our spacious decks and enjoy your vacation in the Virgin Islands, while sailing the Caribbean Sea on a perfect boat trip!
The boat is well equipped for your comfort. Amenities include a private head, fresh water shower, easy access swim ladder, premium quality snorkel gear and flotation. Expert snorkeling instruction is provided to the guests on our excursions.
Don´t forget your cameras on your Virgin Islands vacation! This is sure to be the highlight of your visit to the US Virgin Islands.
Why We Are A Different Boat Trip
- 2-10 People Excursions
- We will gladly sail with private parties as small as 2, we can combine small groups or we can do demise charters and excursions for groups up to 10 passengers.
- Great Prices & Great Value Vacation
- You won’t have to call or email us for our boat trip prices (see our “Tour Info” page) we proudly post our excursion prices on our website.
- Pristine snorkeling locations
- We don’t want to snorkel the Caribbean with 500 of our best friends! Most of our snorkeling stops we have to ourselves. This means excursions to vibrant, secluded Caribbean reefs around St John and St Thomas, teeming with every kind of life but human…
- A cut above the day-sail fare
- YOU WILL NOT FIND A DAY SAIL BOAT TRIP WITH BETTER FARE IN THE VIRGIN ISLANDS. With us you have choices. We grill your choice of thick pork chop [the favorite], or chicken to order (see our “What’s Cookin’” page). Yum!
- No clock watchers here!
- We’re happy to work with cruise ship and other schedules. Aside from that, we’re usually the last boat back to the dock in either St Thomas or St John. We love to sail the Virgin Islands!
- Substantial open bar
- Not just the usual rum punch and beer. Virgin Island Favorites – Pain Killers, Rum Punch, as well as Red and White Wine, 4 different Beers, 5 Sodas and tonic, Juice and Water.
- Fantastic Music in The Heart of the Caribbean
- We love music! Captain Dave was a DJ for 15 years. The stereo is always playing relaxing music of varied genre. Did we mention the sea turtles, octopus and sting rays that frequent the Caribbean waters around St Thomas and St John? We sail daily for a full day, half day, romantic sunset sail and/or our exclusive evening entertainment sails and excursions.